Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thirty Years with Mr. P.R. Nelson

"The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits." -Harvey Allen

I am overwhelmingly fortunate to begin the next 30 years in such an energetic fashion.

With that said, spending an evening 11 rows from Prince. PRICELESS. Felt like I was celebrating each year of my life during this concert. Welcome to America was a full celebration of his earlier work, and as always, the best damn party in town. Unfortunately for me, no good quality camera shots, but thanks to the dozens that blasted these photo's all over the internet:



IMAG0257
Sheila E!



Due to a cancellation, we still landed at the best show of the tour so far. With a sexy rendition of Little Red Corvette, a ballet performance to Beautiful Ones, SHEILA E., and three encore's ending with If I Was Your Girlfriend(damn skippy)/Insatiable (my word!)/Scandalous (ow!)/Adore (my favorite!!)

So after a week full of festivities including an evening with the NY Scooter Club and Lucky Cheng's fabulous ladies of the East Village, Thousands of Santas bar-frolicking around NYC, Surprise Guest Birthday Party, Nick DiPaolo calling me a lesbian... there is no better way to end a week of birthday celebrations than with a big ole party in the Meadowlands... (thanks lexi-pooh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment