Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wine Loving Lady

I love the full bodied, tangy oaky taste of Chianti. With a distinct raspberry tartness, and a little lighter than average, I am loving my recent purchase of Castello D'Albola Chianti Classico (2005). I am enjoying it so much I made an Etsy treasury about wine. Snuck it in there! HA!

As I was typing the beginning of this blog I searched google hoping to find an image of the wine label, and awesomely enough, I came across an interesting online wine store Wine Library, whom have this wine available for purchase ($10.99!), and provide a passage about the estate; “Nestled in the Tuscan hills, the Castello d’Albola is an architectural tribute to the 15th century. The estate was long the domaine of famous and noble families whose influence during the Renaissance remains legendary. The estate, its vineyards and the surrounding hills are located in the heart of the Chianti region. This Chianti Classico consists of Sangiovese (95%) varietal base blended with a balance of Canaiolo (5%) grapes. Red garnet in color and full bodied in character you will find it pairs well with roasts, pasta dishes and cheese.”-Winemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment